Thursday, February 14, 2019

Announcement - Blog Post Format Changing

It is getting prohibitively expensive to get the format of my posts into the style I want in Blogger, and time is a very precious commodity to me these days.

Luckily,  I have posts already set up in some pretty detailed Word documents that I will just share directly.  The downside, you won't see content inline here.  The upside, it should look better, and take me far less time to make it so.

If you know of a (free) blog hosting site that has DIRECT integration with Word (without having to reformat everything inside the post itself, let me know.

I may still post some content inline here, but for things with more than a couple dozen images or so, it's just too much.

Please let me know if there are any problems viewing the document, if this format is terrible, and so on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment